Landline telephone service is available in your residence hall if desired.
- Landline telephone service
- Voice mail with 10 message capacity
- Call waiting
- Call holding
- Free local and long distance calling
- International calling is available
- 911 emergency calls go directly to USC Police
- Must be a student living in a residence hall
- Must be renewed each semester – fall, spring and summer
Contact the UTS Service Desk to order landline telephone service.
- Landline services are charged to your student account.
- For more information or to order landline service, contact the UTS Service Desk.
- Landline service – $57 per semester for fall and spring; $19 per summer session
- Activation fee – $25 for first semester each academic year; $25 for summer
- International rates – Contact the UTS Service Desk
- Moving fee – $18.75