Victim/Witness Assistance Program
The Division of Law Enforcement and Safety offers care, concern and a quick response to those in the community who have been victims and/or witnesses of crime. The Victim/Witness Assistance Program will:
- offer assistance to those in the community who have been victims and/or witnesses of crime;
- offer a quick response program which is available within the Division of Law Enforcement and Safety;
- increase awareness of crime prevention efforts through direct contact with victims and witnesses;
- continue to develop new programs and modify existing crime awareness programs for the USC community;
- serve as a liaison between the community, victims, witnesses, and the University Police Department;
- offer friendship and support to victims and witnesses throughout the criminal court process.