NOTE: All hyperlinks are in garnet text.
Employers attend Education Recruitment Day to recruit students and alumni for non-technical internship, co-op and full-time positions in the fields of business, arts & sciences, retail, etc. Click on the links above to review tip sheets and the listing of employers who will attend Education Recruitment Day Spring 2014. For more information about the services that are provided at the Career Center, visit www.sc.edu/career. Contact us should you have additional questions.
If you are in need of ADA accommodations such as but not limited to interpreters, captioning, or enlarged print, please contact Sandra Bray at email@example.com or 803-777-1988 for assistance.
To maximize your results at the job fair, you should:
- Participate in the January Jumpstart series of events
- Have your resume reviewed by a Career Development Coach
- Visit the Career Center for a resume critique or advice on job search and interviewing skills; drop-in hours are Monday - Friday 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. in one of our two locations - H.W. Close (BA) Building, 6th floor or College of Engineering and Computing (CEC) Career Center (satellite office)
- Research the list of employers attending and the full-time and internship positions available on JobMate before the fair
- Develop your strategy and target organizations of interest
- Download Resume Writing Tips and Job Fair Tips with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Wear business attire (no jeans, flip flops, caps, etc.)
- Visit the Student Prep station at the job fair!
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Colonial Life Arena
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Registration: Be sure to bring your Carolina Card or know your VIP ID in order to enter the job fair.
Parking: If you are going to park near the Colonial Center, you will need to have a decal on your automobile.
Carolina Shuttle System: Take the Red or Blue shuttle to get to the Colonial Life Arena.
* Prior to the job fair, students and alumni are encouraged to view the Job Fair Orientation video as well as the Job Fair Orientation transcript.