- Remove false fronts and supplies from under the work area.
- Use anti-fatigue floor mats if standing for long periods.
- Adjust your chair height and sit back in the seat using the backrest.
- Use footrests and foot rings for leg support.
- Avoid resting your forearms on hard edges.
- Pad forearms, elbows or hard edges. (Avoid interference with air flow.)
- Position work supplies as close as possible.
- Place equipment on approved turntables for easy retrieval.
- Use diffused lighting to limit glare.
- Take short breaks to stretch muscles and relieve forearm and wrist pressure.