Policies and Procedures
The Office of Equal Opportunity Program policies are not intended to create an employment contract with the University of South Carolina. The University reserves the right to revise the content of the Equal Opportunity policies without notice.
The Equal Opportunity policies are intended to be consistent with the prevailing state and federal laws and regulations. In the event provisions in the Equal Opportunity policies conflict with state and federal laws or regulations, state or federal laws or regulations will control.
The policies listed below are accessible by clicking the links below.
- EOP1.00: Equal Opportunity Policy
- EOP1.01: Equal Opportunity Complaint Processing Procedures
- EOP1.02: Sexual Harassment
- EOP1.03: Discriminatory Harassment
- EOP1.04: Non-Discrimination Policy
No Contact Order Procedures (PDF)
Staf 6.24 Student No-Discrimination Policy (PDF)