Faculty Senate Committees
The Faculty Committees are under the auspices of the Faculty Senate and the
membership and means of appointment are given in the USC Columbia Faculty Manual.
The official listing of Faculty Committees and their respective missions is in the
Faculty Manual. Faculty Committees are distinctive from Special Advisory Committees
because they are governed by faculty of the university. The Faculty Senate Office
will issue a call for nominations for Faculty Committees during the Spring semester.
Please respond to this call or contact the appropriate chair if you are interested
in serving on a particular Faculty Committee.
Faculty Senate Committees 2013 - 2014 (PDF)
Faculty Senate Committees - Archives
Special Advisory Committees:
A listing of the current Special Advisory Committees can be found on the Provost Committees page.
- Academic Responsibility, Committee on
- Admissions, Committee on
- Athletics Advisory Committee, University
- Bookstore Committee
- Curricula and Courses, Committee on
- Faculty Advisory Committee
- Faculty/Board of Trustees Liaison Committee
- Faculty Budget Committee
- Faculty Grievance Committee
- Faculty Welfare Committee
- Honorary Degrees Committee
- Instructional Development, Committee on
- Intellectual Property Committee
- Libraries, Committee on
- Scholastic Standards and Petitions, Committee on
- Senate Steering Committee
- Tenure and Promotions, University Committee on
- Tenure Review Board