Starting in fall 2012, the National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition will begin a four-year cycle of their national, institutional-level surveys. The survey cycle will provide cross-sectional evidence on how institutions are utilizing high-impact practices to support student learning, development, and success from the first-year to the senior year.
- 2011 National Survey of Senior Capstone Experiences
- National Survey of Information Literacy Programs in the First Year
Fall 2012 (beginning of four-year cycle of national surveys)
- 2012 National Survey on First-Year Seminars
- 2014 National Survey on Sophomore Initiatives
- 2016 Senior Capstone/Senior Experience Survey