Additional Resources: The following resources describe statewide initiatives, funding opportunities, transfer student advising, and the NISTS. This website intends to provide examples of available resources. However, the National Resource Center does not endorse the following websites in any manner.
- Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- This website discusses various topics, including Kentucky policies, research and data, student resources, and transfer agreements. Please click here for more information.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation:
- "…Provides more than a thousand exceptional low- to moderate-income community-college students across the country with the opportunity to attend the nation's most selective four-year institutions. Please click here for more information.
- Minnesota: An Example of Statewide Collaboration:
- The Minnesota Transfer Resource Center provides tools for Transfer Specialists within the state. Please click here for more information.
- NACADA Clearinghouse: Advising Transfer Students
- The NACADA Clearinghouse provides multiple resources for advising transfer students, including articles, reports, websites, institutional examples, and research on the topic. Please click here for more information.
- National Institute for the Study of Transfer Students: Click here to visit the NISTS website. The following topics are available on the website: presentations from past NISTS conferences, recent transfer news, articles about transfer students, and grant information.