Office of Sustainability
Sustainable Carolina Leadership Program
“As always, Patricia and I are committed to a green campus and look forward to hearing from students about their passion for sustainability and how their participation is shaping our classrooms, our campus, and the surrounding communities.”
-President Harris Pastides, University of South Carolina Sustainability Report, 2015
Appointments take 20-30 minutes and serve as an opportunity for you to learn more about your options, as well as develop a plan to get involved.
As a member of the SCLP, you will participate in one-on-one coaching sessions with a staff member in the office. Each student receives four coaching sessions per semester to discuss:
- Progress toward Graduation with Leadership Distinction;
- Current project work;
- Future career and educational goals;
- Networking and marketing your experience;
- Leadership skill development/improvement;
- Connecting academics to experiences; and
- Program satisfaction.