Want to Podcast? We can help!
University Technology Services can assist you in the development and production of podcasts. We can help with:
- Integrating technology into classrooms and courses
- Educational Podcasting program development
- Online teaching and presentations with Adobe Connect (Breeze) and Camtasia Studio
- Effective use of Blackboard as a teaching tool
UTS also has full production facilities that can assist you with:
- Full video and broadcast production
- Creating multimedia podcasts of lectures, presentations, and teleconferences
- Production and distribution of distance education courses
- Photographic and audio presentations
For more information, the UTS Help Desk at 803-777-1800, or email the iTunes staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help is also available at the University of South Carolina's The Center for Teaching Excellence. CTE can help you develop effective teaching methodologies for both classroom and podcast. The CTE staff draws on broad pedagogical research and resources to assist with developing effective lesson plans and course goals, effective use of online learning tools, and accessing teaching research and resources.