OneCarolina is the University of South Carolina's multi-year project for technology transformation. Its primary goal is to replace outdated administrative systems at the University.
The OneCarolina project will modernize, streamline, and enhance administrative services,
transforming virtually every administrative system throughout the University's eight campuses.
OneCarolina Leadership Team
The leadership team for the OneCarolina Project is comprised of subject experts from the major administrative and technical areas of University operations, who provide leadership for specific OneCarolina project areas.
- Executive Sponsor Liaison - Dr. William Hogue, University Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- OneCarolina Project Director – Bob Swab
- Student Information Systems – Aaron Marterer, University Registrar
- Financial Aid – Joey Derrick, Columbia Office of Student Financial Aid
- Student Accounts - Janis Hoffman, University Bursar
- Finance – Pat Lardner, Director of Special Projects for Business and Finance
- Human Resources – Jennifer Lauer, Vice President of Human Resources
- Payroll - Pam Cope, Director of Payroll
The University of South Carolina
1244 Blossom St.
Columbia, South Carolina 29209