Members of our faculty and staff often have exceptional stories to share about our students and their own groundbreaking research. One reliable way to share these messages is through media outreach.
Learn to work with a range of media including digital and print from the university's
seasoned public relations team. Whether learning the basics on providing an informative
media interview or tapping into one-on-one training, sessions are available for those
with limited or no prior media experience as well as those who are experienced in
- Enroll in a Center for Teaching Excellence class
- Group sessions
- One-on-one training
- Understanding modern media
- Pitching stories to the media
- Best practices for working with reporters
- Tips for successful news interviews
For questions about upcoming training opportunities, contact us.