Register for all programs and services and manage your appointments through our online appointment system.
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to our online appointment system with your USC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard and your email)
- Click "Search Availability" on the left side of the welcome screen
- In the first dropdown, select your reason for visiting the Student Success Center
- In the next dropdown, you'll choose your course or reason for visit
- Select locations
- Most appointments take place in TC library. All peer writing and communications appointments take place in PWC lab and Sims Hall.
- If limited availability shows in your search, consider searching different locations.
- Click search
- Select a date and time that works with your schedule by clicking on the green box under "Available Time Slots"
- Enter any notes that may be helpful for the appointment
- Click save
- Exit out and you will receive a confirmation email with the date, time and location
How to Cancel an Appointment
- Please go to our online appointment system
- On the "Welcome" screen, you will see "Upcoming Appointments"
- You will see a list of upcoming appointments
- Identify which appointment you need to cancel
- Click the "X" button next to that appointment
- Add a comment about your reason for cancelling
- Click "Confirm Cancellation"
- Reschedule your appointment
If you can't make it, let us know in advance.We have a strict 24-hour appointment cancellation policy. To cancel an appointment scheduled to occur within 24 hours, you will need to call or visit the Student Success Center, as you will not be able to cancel online.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of your appointment time will result in a $15 fee,
charged to your Self Service Carolina account.
Manage your fees »
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
What happens if I miss an appointment?
You will be counted as a no-show and your Self Service Carolina account will be charged a $15 missed appointment fee.
You'll have one week to pay the fee and speak to Student Success Center staff about your missed appointment. Until you speak with a staff member, you will be unable to schedule any future appointments.