Assistive Technology Trainings
See registration procedures and cost (if applicable) under each training. If you need special accomodations, please contact Lydia Durham at Lydia.Durham@uscmed.sc.edu or (803)935-5263. If possible, please make your requests a week before the training.
Note: The Center for Disability Resources has a fragrance-free policy. Please do not wear perfume or strongly scented lotion when attending workshops at CDR.
- Keep checking back for new trainings!
- April 30 - Written Productivity and Note Taking
- May 7 - Summer Engagement - CANCELLED
SC Department of Education Trainings
- Monthly Workshops for Upstate Region
- Monthly Workshops for Pee Dee Region
- Monthly Workshops for Rock Hill Region
- Monthly Workshops for MT Anderson Support Center, Greenville
- SC Autism Society Monthly Workshops in Conjunction with the SC Department of Education
- Department of Education Regional Autism Workshops