Assistive Technology Trainings
Is there an assistive technology training that you would like to provide? We’d like to hear about it. Just complete and submit your training proposal for SCATP staff consideration. SCATP will do registration and provide the location for approved assistive technology training proposals.
See registration procedures and cost (if applicable) under each training. If you need special accomodations, please contact Lydia Durham at Lydia.Durham@uscmed.sc.edu or (803)935-5263. If possible, please make your requests a week before the training.
Note: The Center for Disability Resources has a fragrance-free policy. Please do not wear perfume or strongly scented lotion when attending workshops at CDR.
- September 1, 2015 - Low Vision Workshop - Stacey Fortney
- October 1, 2015 - Implementation Strategies for AAC - Holly Camplin
- October 14, 2015 - Sign Language for Parents - Jill Eversmann
- November 4, 2015 - LAMP Extended Course - John Halloran
- November 13, 2015 - Trash to AT Treasures - Carol Page