Cooking for Optimal Health
Ready to work towards improving your health?
If you’re ready to turn your health around and get the results you always think about, this may be your chance. Studies have found that plant-based diets have helped people….
- prevent and reduce certain medications (Barnard et al. 2006, Nicholson et al. 1999)
- improve sleep (Barnard et al. 2004)
- achieve weight-loss without portion control and without calorie counting (Turner-McGrievy et al. 2007, Ferdowsian et al. 2010, Mirsha et al. 2013)
- increase energy (Barnard et al. 2004)
- improve digestion (Katcher et al. 2010)
- lower blood cholesterol concentrations (Mirsha et al. 2013)
- lower blood pressure (Ferdowsian et al. 2010)
Register for this series.
For more information, visit the new Columbia's Cooking website here.