AAS offers a comprehensive slate of advisory services. These include:
- Management- and Board-requested advisory reviews.
- Consulting on new processes and procedures.
- Objective analyses for business decision-making.
- Participation on committees in an advisory capacity.
Our team of experts is available to review new policies or procedures before they are implemented. You may also request one of our staff members join your committee as an independent third party to help you make informed decisions for your department. If you just need to ask a question, we’re here to take your call or email.
At your request, we can customize a training program to suit your department’s needs. Topics include:
- Financial stewardship
- Internal controls
- Conflicts of interest
- Procurement card stewardship
- Workplace ethics
- And more
If you’re interested in having AAS hold a training for your office or department, just contact us.