Level 2 Study Rooms
The calendar below shows current reservations for the Darla Moore School of Business group study rooms. These rooms must be reserved in person at the Kane Welcome Center. Study rooms cannot be reserved by email or phone. These rooms are for the exclusive use of Moore School students.
Please note the following rules regarding study room reservations and use:
- Study rooms can only be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Students can only have one reservation per day.
- Study rooms can be reserved for up to two hours maximum.
- Study room availability is subject to the availability of the building, with traditional
hours being 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Holidays, campus closures, etc., will impact availability.
- Students must present a Carolina Card when reserving a study room.
- Please leave the study room in a neat and tidy condition with chairs pushed in, dry erase boards cleaned and no trash left in the room.
- Be sure to leave when your reservation time has ended. These study rooms are often booked back-to-back. Be respectful of your fellow students.