Finalizing Your Student Loans
- Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans, Federal Perkins Loans, Nursing Student Loans, and Health Professions Student Loans can be fully accepted or declined online through SSC.
- If you wish to reduce the amount of your loan, you must print a copy of your award screen, indicate the loan amount you wish to accept, and return a signed copy to our office.
- If necessary, you may be prompted on SSC to sign a Master Promissory Note as well as complete Entrance Loan Counseling. Choose Financial Aid, Awards, and Award for the Aid Year and select Requirements for the Master Promissory Note.
- Click here to complete Entrance Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note for Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized loans. After clicking the link, choose the "Initial Loan Processing" tab.
- Click here to complete Entrance Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note for Perkins, Nursing and Health Professions loans.
- Once all responsibilities have been fulfilled, your loans will appear on the Award Overview tab.