If you or someone you know has been the victim of any kind of discrimination or harassment at UofSC, you need to report it. Faculty and staff are required to report any incident of discrimination or harassment they witness or that is reported to them.
After You Make a Report
We'll help you through the entirety of investigating your report or complaint. We'll follow these steps:
- Walk you through the complaint process
- Have you provide a written statement about the incident(s)
- Provide a copy of the complaint to the person(s) accused
- Ask all parties to identify witnesses or individuals who will support your claim
- Let you know the outcome of the investigation
You will be kept informed of all progress throughout the investigation. All findings will be directed to the appropriate university personnel.
Email or Fax Reports
- Click on the "Report An Incident" link above.
- Click on the "Print" button in the website or page menu.
- Complete the printed form manually.
If you are not able to access the print option on the website or on the page, right click your mouse while on the form to access the print option.
- Fax your completed complaint form to 803-777-2296
- To email your form, please scan the form into your computer and email it to EOP@mailbox.sc.edu.
Know Your Rights
It is the policy of the university to enforce strictly campus policies, which prohibit acts of discrimination against or harassment of students and staff members based on:
- national origin
- veteran status
- pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.