If you or someone you know has been the victim of unlawful discrimination or harassment
at South Carolina, you should report it.
After You Make a Report
We'll help you through the entirety of investigating your report or complaint. We'll follow these steps:
- Walk you through the complaint process.
- Have you provide a written statement about the incident(s).
- Provide a copy of the complaint to the person(s) accused.
- Ask all parties to identify witnesses or individuals who will support your claim.
- Apprise you of the progress of the investigation and prepare an investigative report and provide copies to the parties and other appropriate officials.
Email or Fax Reports
- Click on the "Report An Incident" link above.
- Click on the "Print" button in the website or page menu.
- Complete the printed form manually.
If you are not able to access the print option on the website or on the page, right-click your mouse while on the form to access the print option.
- Fax your completed complaint form to 803-777-2296.
- To email your form, please scan the form into your computer and email it to EOP@mailbox.sc.edu.
- Deliver your form in person to 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 805.
Know Your Rights
It is the policy of the university to enforce policies that prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of students and employees based on:
- gender identity
- transgender status
- national origin
- protected veteran status
- pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.