Skip to Content

University Registrar


Learn about support services offered to veterans at the University of South Carolina as well as answers to frequently asked questions.

Academic Support

The Student Success Center provides an array of support services for veterans seeking an undergraduate degree and their supporters at the University of South Carolina.

Student Veterans Association

This student organization is dedicated to providing educational, professional, community service and social support to the university's student veterans and the community. Active duty, guard and reserve, veterans and supporters are all welcome to join.

Priority Registration Request

Veterans, active duty service members, and reservists are eligible for priority registration for courses at the University of South Carolina Columbia.

If you are a student veteran who is or will be receiving veterans benefits or tuition assistance, priority registration will automatically be assigned. There is no need to complete this form.

If you are a student veteran who is not planning to receive benefits at UofSC, please complete the Priority Registration for Veterans Request in order to receive a priority registration time to register for upcoming semesters. 

Priority registration does not waive any course or program requirements, such as prerequisites and program restrictions.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question regarding a pending benefits claim, contact the Muskogee Regional Benefits Office at 1-888-442-4551.

Contact the Student Disability Resource Center and request accommodations.