Certify Your Enrollment for Upcoming Semesters
If you need to request a certification for a prior semester, email us.
How to Certify Your Enrollment
Prior to completing the certification form, you should complete the following applicable steps:
- Register for your classes via Self Serve Carolina.
- Complete any major or degree changes through your academic unit.
- If you have not previously, please provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility.
- If you have recently applied for your education benefit, you can submit a copy of the application confirmation and supplemental documents in order for us to begin processing your request.
- Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment users: Your case manager must have uploaded a current Purchase Order (PO) through the Tungsten invoicing system in order for us to certify your enrollment.
If you need to submit a prior term request, please send us an email.