Welcome to the USC Sumter Family! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new student checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding the items below, please feel free to contact our Office of Student Life by email at email@example.com or 803-500-4831(call or text).
Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math courses. We encourage you to take this placement over the summer in anticipation of your first semester. If you have questions, please contact your advisor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be prepared to take your placement within 72 hours of receiving the link.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
- If you would like to confirm if these have been received, call or text Admissions at 803-408-7811.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Sumter’s school code, 003426.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2020-21 application.
- Submit a copy of your immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org. These must be received by the end of your first semester.
- Verification of two MMR's is needed. (scanned versions, copies, and photos are accepted)
- Approve your card holder agreement and upload a photo for your student I.D. in your Self Service Carolina account. Watch this tutorial video if you need help. Once your photo is approved, complete step 2.
- Make an appointment to pick up your I.D. and parking pass
- At the appointment time, meet on the Student Union Building (SUB) outside patio. Bring an official picture I.D. with you to the appointment.
- Wait on the patio. A Student Life staff member will bring out your I.D. and pass. Please allow 5 minutes for pick-up, but call 803-938-3796 if you have not received your card from a staff member within that time.