Welcome to the USC Sumter Family! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new student checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding the items below, please feel free to contact our Office of Student Life by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-500-4831(call or text).
Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math courses. We encourage you to take this placement over the summer in anticipation of your first semester. If you have questions, please contact your advisor or send an email to email@example.com.
Please be prepared to take your placement within 72 hours of receiving the link.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to confirm if these have been received, call or text Admissions at 803-408-7811.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Sumter’s school code, 003426.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2020-21 application.
- Submit a copy of your immunization records to email@example.com. These must be received by the end of your first semester.
- Verification of two MMR's is needed. (scanned versions, copies, and photos are accepted)