Is Dual Enrollment right for your high school student?
What is Dual Enrollment?
- DE is for high school juniors and seniors to take college courses to satisfy high school graduation requirements.
- DE is for academically motivated and mature students to begin college early and save money.
Why DE with USC Sumter?
- Affordability – Tuition is covered by LTAP. Lottery Tuition Assistance Program. 2 courses per semester
- Accessibility – Accredited professors with a passion for teaching DE courses and virtual library and tutoring services available.
- Attainability – College where you are with transferable college credit and flexible paths.
- Accountability – Grades progress campaigns are conducted through out the semester. ADA accommodations are available and FERPA is applied.
Student Handbook – Here