Skip to Content

Academic Advising

Banner Image


Advising and Student Services

During formal advisement, students will recieve an email from their advisor with instructions on how to make an appointment.

For other appointments before or after formal course advising, please schedule an appointment for general questions (login) using these steps:

  • After logging in, select the blue "Make an Appointment" button.
  • Select "College of Education Advising" for the Reason. The type of appointment box will display.
  • Select "Education General Appointment" for the appointment type. Click Next.
  • For the Location and Advisor, select "College of Education (Wardlaw)" and then select your Advisor. Click Next.
  • Pick an appointment time and confirm the appointment.

Changing Majors Into the College of Education

Want to change your major to early childhood education, elementary education, middle level education, or physical education? Change of major orientations are held for USC Columbia students who would like to change into one of these majors.