Capstone Scholars Fellows
The Capstone Fellows are Capstone Scholars who go above and beyond the minimum expectation with a high honor and special designation on their transcript. Within each of four pillars of the program students must complete one experience each semester. Capstone Scholars can earn further distinction by becoming a Capstone Fellow.
To report your volunteer service this semester, please complete this form: Service (You will need to upload a signed verification form as well, which can be accessed HERE.
To report a Personal Challenge experience, please complete this form: Personal Challenge
To report additional Leadership experiences, please complete this survey: Leadership Form
To become a Capstone Scholars Fellow students must:
- Be in good standing with the Capstone Scholars Program by completing each of your pillar expectations each semester
- Complete 16 additional pillar experiences within each of the pillars
- Complete UNIV101 or equivalent with a B or higher
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Remain in good judicial standing with the university
- Complete the application
- Complete the Graduation with Leadership Distinction orientation
- Also must complete one additional "higher impact practice" as noted in the table above.
Benefits to becoming a Capstone Scholar Fellow include:
- Notation on college transcript of Fellow status (exclusive to Capstone)
- Capstone Scholars Fellows Honors Stoll at Graduation (available for purchase)
- Ability to apply for a Passport Travel Grant if you have not done so before
- Ability to apply for a Magellan Apprentice Research Grant and/or a second grant
- Ability to apply for the Capstone Internship Program
- Priority to live in Fellows House at 820 Henderson
- Increased opportunity to become a U101 Peer Leader, University Ambassador, Capstone Ambassador, Orientation Leader and RM.
2012 Capstone Scholars Fellows