The School of Music recording services provides audio recording and archive services for School of Music ensembles, faculty and students. Student have the option of having their recitals recorded, and the facilities and staff are also available for hire in accordance with School of Music recording and studio policies.
The state-of-the-art studio houses a 64-input digital console, 192kHz/24-bit digital audio workstation, and an extensive selection of microphones and outboard gear. It is fully equipped for stereo, surround and audio-for-video production.
- Stereo recording
- Multitrack recording
- Remote/location recording
- Editing (multichannel and stereo)
- Surround sound recording and mixing
- Digital transfers
- Audio restoration/noise removal
- Audio for video post-production
- DVD authoring