Attendees interact with faculty, alumni and guest presenters addressing a variety of topics such as branding, performance anxiety and improvisation.
Discussion Over Dinner
Music Entrepreneurship Then and Now: Lessons from the Past and Keys to a Thriving Future
Thursday, Sept. 7, 2017
School of Music, Room 016
- What role has music entrepreneurship played historically?
- How is it important today?
- What new opportunities exist?
- Which artists and educators benefit most from contemporary realities?
- How can an entrepreneurial approach propel your career and impact?
Panel includes: Jeff Zeigler (Former Cellist, Kronos Quartet), Kunio Hara (Music Historian), and David Cutler (Music Entrepreneur)
Leaders include: Christopher Berg, Cliff Leaman, Marina Lomazov, and Bill Terwilliger