Thank you to all who participated!
Providing a superior student experience is a hallmark of our success as a university community. Until now, students have had little access to formal mechanisms that communicate their perceptions and experiences to university leadership.
From March 14 through April 15, 2016, the Office of the President administered a survey aimed at “taking the pulse” of our undergraduate students on issues that are important to all members of our community.
- Survey results will not be reported in any form that would identify an individual.
- Results will be used by faculty and administrators to make tangible improvements to the experiences of all students in our university community.
- We are also committed to transparency. Results of our undergraduate climate survey are posted for you to review.
Survey Administration and Confidentiality
- The survey was sent via email to all undergraduate students, and was completely voluntary.
- Student identities were protected by a unique user login or ID number. While responses were not anonymous, they were completely confidential, thus honest feedback was truly valued.
- Students were permitted to skip questions that made them uncomfortable.
- Approximately 15% of students took the survey.