R.I.S.E. Ambassador Responsibilities
Each semester, R.I.S.E. Ambassadors are tasked with developing and facilitating one project related to bystander intervention. Through this process, students are able to explore what being an active bystander means for them individually, as a student group, and as a campus community.
Responsibilities also include:
- Attending bi-weekly meetings
- Working as a team to brainstorm, plan, and execute at least one campus-wide event per semester
- Collaborating to develop social media content related to bystander intervention and community resources
- Promoting Gamecocks Stand Up, University Health Services, and other campus programs and activities to the UofSC community
Become a R.I.S.E. Ambassador
You should apply if:
- You have a passion for helping others
- You have stories of assisting others in need
- You want to shift campus culture
- You are interested in implementing campus-wide programming
Complete the application below by September 10, 2021 for consideration. Accepted students
will be notified before the spring semester.