How We Can Help
The Office of Research and Grant Development can help you by:
- Facilitating project team meetings to clarify project goals, implementation plans and budget
- Managing proposal schedule and communications among the project team
- Assisting with non-technical and supporting aspects of the proposal including facilities statements, collecting and formatting CVs, current and pending support forms, conflict of interest lists and other forms required from each researcher
- Helping with budget preparation and justification, including coordinating budget preparation with subcontracting institutions
- Drafting and organizing letters of support from UofSC officials and partner organization officials, including securing signatures.
Decisions regarding proposal assistance will be made by the VPR. Proposals must be significant in scope, collaborative and multi-investigator, including — but not limited to — Center Grants, Program Projects, Shared Equipment, Training Grants and Infrastructure Grants.
Investigators must seek collaborative proposal support from our office at least 30 days prior to the project deadline. Longer lead time is strongly encouraged.