Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Experience life as a college student
- Learn how to navigate the college admissions process
- Learn what it takes to be a successful student
- Connect with Carolina students, faculty, and staff
- Discover what Carolina has to offer
NOTE: If selected, attendees must pay a $75 program fee to secure their space at Summer Seniors. The fee covers overnight accommodations, meals, and activities for the four-day program. The program fee can be waived for South Carolina students who qualify for a College Board fee waiver, ACT fee waiver, NACAC fee waiver, or for those students who participate in a TRIO program.
How to Apply For Summer Seniors
Applying is easy. Simply fill out our on online application form. Make sure you have a copy of your unofficial high school transcript ready to upload at the end of the application.
The application deadline is May 3, 2019.
Questions? Call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 803-777-7700 or 800-868-5872 or send us an email.