Skip to Content

Department of Statistics

Faculty Forms

Below are commonly used forms for your graduate students:

Note: The Report of Examination Result form is filled out for the department's records. The Reduce Course Load Request form should be sent to the International Student Services. All other forms should be sent to the Graduate School.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.