2020 Walker Recent Publications (and grants received)
- Clay Fuller, Walker Institute Faculty Affiliate. Smith Richardson Foundation. “Strategy and Policy Fellowship”. Grant no. 2020-2401, $60,000.
- John Hsieh, PI and Robert Cox, Co-PI. Taiwan Economic and Cultural Representative Office in the United States, Award for “Taiwan and Asia Program 2020,” 2020, $80,000.
- Robert Henry Cox, Daniel Dickson and Patrik Marier. “Resistance, Innovation and Improvisation: Comparing the Responses of Nursing Home Workers to the Covid-19 Pandemic in Canada and the United States.” Journal of Comparative Political Analysis. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1080/13876988.2020.1846994.
- Judit Trunkos (2020) Comparing Russian, Chinese and American Soft Power Use: A New Approach, Global Society, DOI: 10.1080/13600826.2020.1848809
- Saskia Coenen Snyder. Guest Editor. Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies, Vol. 38: 3 (Winter 2020): 1-102. The edition focused on the history of the diamond trade.
- Saskia Coenen Snyder. “Introduction: Jews and the Diamond Trade,” 38: 3 (Winter 2020): 1-12
- Saskia Coenen Snyder. “Creating National Memory – Finally,” Holocaust Remembered: 75 Years Since the Holocaust, An Analysis. A Special Supplement From the Columbia Holocaust Education Commission 7 (April, 2020), 12-13.