With flexible and innovative degree programs, affordable tuition and fees, and opportunities for financial aid and scholarships, our campus makes it easy to get your degree. We offer classes during the, in the evening and online. There are even select courses available at out Shaw Air Force Base education center.
Ready to Apply?
Choose the student type that best describes you to begin the application process:
- Freshman: It's your first time attending college.
- Transfer Students: You've previously attended a college or university outside of the USC system.
- Readmittance: You're a former USC student that has missed a Fall or Spring semester.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students: You're only going to be taking a few classes, not pursuing a degree.
- International Students: You have previous education that was completed outside the United States.
Changing your USC System Campus?
To change your campus, log into the Self Service Carolina Admissions Portal and submit a change of campus form. There is no additional application fee required.
Already applied to another USC System campus?
If you have applied to another USC System campus and wish to apply to Sumter, log into the Self Service Carolina Admissions Portal and complete an application for the appropriate student type.
Notice: Our system can only process one application per person for the same term to Sumter. Please do not apply more than once for the same semester.
Complete the application using Safari, Chrome or Firefox. Avoid Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.