Cultivate a multi-national mindset.
One reason our International MBA alumni are unstoppable? They truly live international business while they’re learning it. That’s also why U.S. News & World Report has ranked the International MBA among the nation’s top three programs for more than 25 consecutive years.
No other International MBA program offers you so many choices to enhance your degree as well as a higher level of international immersion opportunities. You’ll be plunged into the language, market and culture of a community you choose for a richer, more meaningful learning experience that no classroom can deliver.
You choose from two tracks of study — the Global Track for in-country immersion where English is widely spoken or the Language Track for immersion in an international environment that includes language study.
Our challenging, 22-month International MBA program begins annually in July.
Candidates choose an International MBA in one of two tracks: language or global. Global track students opt for an enhanced global curriculum with in-country immersion in a location where English is widely spoken. Language track students choose from three options for in-country language-intensive studies, including French, German or Spanish.
Early learning progresses from core curriculum and international business classes to immersive, in-country experiences that leverage and contextualize your classroom studies.
Benefits of the International MBA at the Moore School
- Ranked among the top three programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 25 consecutive years.
- Includes extensive international immersion and an option for second language development.
- Choose your track of study:
- Global Track offers enhanced global curriculum with in-country immersion in a location where English is widely spoken.
- In the Language Track, you can choose from three options for in-country language-intensive studies, including French, German or Spanish.
- Plunge into the language, business and culture of a foreign marketplace during a two-month, in-country immersion.
- Experience a 10- to 15-week internship with a multinational entity at companies such as Adidas, Bayer, Dell, Daimler AG, Michelin, United Airlines, UPS and more.
- Integrate your coursework with real-world consulting projects to help you become business ready on a global scale.
To learn more about the International MBA or how to apply, contact George Fetner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-777- 3709.