Partnership registration is now open!
Registration is open and closes March 1 at 5 p.m. See below for the 2024 - 2025 information on partnership levels, pricing and advertisement opportunities. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Asouzu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Spur Level you will receive the following:
- A half-page, full color layout in the Garnet Guide distributed to all new students and families.
- Your business name and location displayed on the map inside of the Garnet Guide.
- A personalized PowerPoint slide shown prior to the program welcome during the beginning of each Orientation session.
At the Cocky Level you will receive all benefits of the Spur Level, as well as:
- Your business name and location displayed on the map inside of the Garnet Guide with a 10-words or less description.
- A table at Resource Fairs during fall Orientation sessions (June - August).
- Your business name featured on the New Student Orientation web page with a link back to your site.
At the Gamecock Level you will receive all benefits of the above levels, as well as:
- An increase to a one-page, full color layout in the Garnet Guide.
- A table at Resource Fairs during summer term (May) and spring sessions (January) in addition to fall sessions.
- Your business name featured on the New Student Orientation web page with a 24 words or less description and link back to your site.
- Your business logo printed on Orientation schedules for students and supporters.
- A feature in our digital publication, the Pre-Arrival Guide, with a photo of your business, a 24 words or less description and your location on map.
- Social media spotlights throughout the spring semester and summer programming.
At the Carolina Level you will receive all benefits of the above levels, as well as:
- Increase to a two-page, full color layout in the Garnet Guide.
- Business logo printed on the back cover of the Garnet Guide.
- Business logo printed on student and family/supporter bags.
- Customized signage displayed during Orientation check-in.
- Opportunity to speak with Orientation Leaders during training.
*With this being the highest level, our team is always open for discussion of other unique promotional opportunities. If you would like to discuss the possibility of something that is not included on this list, please contact Jennifer Asouzu at email@example.com.
We are excited to partner with the University Visitor Center to increase our options for package add-ons! With the inclusion of these add-ons, you will extend your outreach to over 30,000 prospective students and families who interact with the Visitor Center each year. While the Visitor Center will see 35,000 to 40,000 visitors annually, approximately 17% of the traffic to the Visitor Center will enroll at USC and make it their home for four years. Advertising options through the Visitor Center are best suited for those who offer services for temporary visitors (e.g. Hotels, restaurants, retail, entertainment). Package add-ons cannot be purchased individually and must be associated with a pre-existing level.
- Business information in University Ambassador training materials: $150
- Business name listed on the Visitor Center website: $150
- Opportunity to speak to University Ambassador's during their training: $250
- Business name and 24 words of less description on Visitor Center website: $300
- Business name and 24 words of less description in Visitor Center's pre-tour arrival email communications: $500
- Business spotlight in the Visitor Center's Columbia Guide: $500
The Visitor Center Discount Bundle (all six package add-ons): $1,700
If our levels do not currently accommodate the amount of information you would like to share with incoming students and families, package add-ons are a great option to personalize your partnership. Package add-ons cannot be purchased individually and must be associated with a pre-existing level.
Additional Garnet Guide Pages:
- Half page: $1,000
- Full page: $1,800
- Two full-pages: $3,000
Additional PowerPoint Slides:
- One slide: $400
- Two slides: $700
- Three slides: $900
If you need assistance and would like the Office of New Student Orientation to design your Garnet Guide page(s) or PowerPoint slide(s), we are also happy to offer this to partners for a fee dependent on your needs! Please see below for our current rates:
Garnet Guide Page(s) Design Fee:
- Half page: $100
- Full page: $150
- Two full-pages: $300
PowerPoint Slide(s) Design Fee:
- $50 per slide
In place of monetary contributions, we also accept in-kind trades as a form of payment. In-kind trades refer to physical goods and supplies that can be used for the preparation and execution of Orientation.
If you wish to conduct an in-kind trade with our office, you will notate this in your partnership registration. We must receive an exact monetary amount of the trade in order to determine our remaining balance. A final invoice will be sent once the trade is completed, and any remaining payment will be due 30 days from the service.
Accepted In-Kind Trades
- Orientation Leader training meals
- Orientation Leader training space*
- Orientation Leader training activities
- Orientation Leader uniforms
- Gift cards, vouchers or certificates*
- Rally towels
- Water bottles
- Rain ponchos
*We accept these specific trades in limited quantities.