Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program
The Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program supports the research and teaching careers of talented young faculty in the chemical sciences with an unrestricted research grant of $75,000.
Nominees must hold a full-time tenure-track academic appointment, and are normally expected to have been appointed no earlier than mid-year 2006. Awardees are from Ph.D. granting departments in which scholarly research is a principal activity. Undergraduate education is an important component of the nominee's activities.
USC may submit only one Camille Dreyfus nomination annually. Your nomination submission MUST be coordinated with the Office of the Vice President for Research. Please send the following via email to Richard White (email@example.com) by January 20, 2016.
Nomination package: The original nomination and one additional copy should be printed single-sided, on 8 1/2 x 11-inch paper, using 12-point font size, and assembled as:
1. The online nomination form
2. A letter of nomination from an institutional representative highlighting the nominee's achievements, and the basis for selection (limited to three pages)
3. A summary description, with references, of the nominee's research accomplishments as an independent faculty member, and a description of research plans (limited to seven pages)
4. A statement intended to convince the reviewers of the nominee's dedication to education in the chemical sciences (limited to three pages)
5. A CV (limited to seven pages) including a list of publications in which independent contributions and undergraduate coauthors are clearly identified. Research support should be indicated
6. A budget (less than one page) describing how award funds will be used
All nomination materials and letters of support must arrive in hard copy at the Foundation office by February 10, 2016.