AlcoholEdu Impact Reports
- Executive Summary 2021-2022
- Executive Summary 2020-2021
- For previous years or for a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug Free Schools and Campuses Act
The University of South Carolina is committed to maintaining an environment that supports the health and well-being of its community members, while discouraging the illicit use of drugs and alcohol. The University demonstrates this commitment through the continuous development of policies, programs, and services that support healthy lifestyles. The intent of this document is to meet the legal requirements of conducting a biennial review and summarize the various activities and programs that occurred on the UofSC-Columbia campus as they relate to drug and alcohol prevention.
- 2020-2022 Biennial Review
- 2018-2020 Biennial Review
- 2016-2018 Biennial Review.
- Please contact email@example.com if you require these documents in a different format.