Although the building is closed to the public, whenever possible the Libraries will
provide access to materials electronically. We can either upload links to the Blackboard
Content System or send via email.
Content includes the following:
- Online articles and book chapters
- Streaming video
- Electronic books
Please send us your requests by email at email@example.com or call us at 803-777-3145. We will be available Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
Online Materials in Blackboard
Add scans or links to course readings in Blackboard's Content Collection. University Libraries will help address any copyright issues. Requests made at least 3 weeks before classes begin receive priority.
- Email your syllabus or reading list with corresponding due dates to Mark Volmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Educational Films for streaming films
The library purchases textbooks for courses with more than 100 students. To see if the library has the textbook for your course, search by course number.
Ask for items to be on reserve at Circulation for the duration of the semester.
- Library books from the collection
- Personal copies from the instructor
- Books not currently in the collection may be purchased (ebook preferred)
Either email email@example.com or complete the form below.