Eligible for USC Sumter students, faculty and staff only.
No registration necessary.
Testing occurs every other Monday
Time: 10:30am to 12:30 pm
Where: Patio in front of the Student Union Building (SUB)
Tests will be self-collected saliva tests.
Please follow the testing guidelines:
- Do not eat or drink (even water) 30 minutes before the test.
- Do not chew gum.
- 5ml of saliva will need to be collected.
If you have questions, please contact:
Director of Student Life & eSports
Call or Text 803-500-4831
USC Sumter will occasionally host COVID Vaccination Days. Watch your UofSC email for details.
All students must provide proof of one of the following by uploading documentation to MyHealthSpace by Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021:
- A negative COVID-19 or antigen test conducted between August 8 to August 18, 2021
- Proof of a prior positive COVID-19 infection within the last 90 days
- A completed COVID-19 vaccination record
Directions for Activating Your MyHealthSpace Account & Uploading COVID-19 Documentation:
Visit the UofSC MyHealthSpace website
Click on the Student or Faculty and Staff button
Login with your UofSC credentials
Enter your date of birth (This will activate your account)
On the left hand side, click on Medical Clearances
Click on the Upload/Update button next to COVID
Under COVID-19 Vaccination Record or Test Results Upload, click Upload
Navigate to your document and click Upload
Complete the boxes below that correspond with your document and click Done
If you think you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19 follow these steps:
Email your instructors to let them know you will not be attending class.
The contact tracing team will reach out to you as soon as possible with information regarding your COVID-19 status. You may be asked to isolate or quarantine depending on your circumstances.
The contact tracing team will maintain your confidentiality and assist you with a plan to return to campus. We encourage you to stay connected to your classes remotely during any absence.
If you plan to participate in USC Sumter's COVID-19 Testing, you will need to renew or sign your COVID-19 Testing Consent and HIPAA Agreement on the UofSC MyHealthSpace. Follow the directions below:
- Visit the UofSC MyHealthSpace website.
- Click on the Student or Faculty and Staff button.
- Login with your UofSC credentials.
- Enter your date of birth.
- On the left hand side, click on Medical Clearances.
- Click on the Update button next to COVID-19 Testing Consent and HIPAA Agreement.
- Read the consent statement. Click the checkbox to confirm you have read the statement.
- Click Submit Final.
- Click Proceed.
You must complete this consent before your next COVID-19 Test.