Welcome to the USC Union Family! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new student checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding the items below, please feel free to contact our Office of Admissions at 864-424-8011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Checklist
- Set up your account. (You will need the VIP ID from your acceptance letter to claim your account)
- Be sure to save your user name, user id, email and password.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Union’s school code, 004927.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2020-21 application.
- Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math and foreign language courses. If you have not already completed these requirements, our placements will help determine which course(s) you need. These are not required for your first semester, but we encourage you to complete your placements this summer as you prepare for the upcoming academic year.
- Click here to take your Math Placement.
- Click here to sign up for your Foreign Language Placement.
- Please register below for the traditional (in-person) orientation. If you desire a virtual orientation, please contact Brad Greer.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Admissions Office at email@example.com.
- If you would like to confirm if these have been received, call 864-424-8056.