Admissions & Records
You've made the right choice by choosing USC Lancaster! We are happy to assist you
with your needs of enrollment and records. It's a pleasure to have you here where
Your journey as a USCL student begins by following these next steps:
- Set up your Self Service Carolina and email account at my.sc.edu. A tutorial is available at sc.edu/sschelp/registration.html to assist you with claiming and accessing your accounts. Your email address will
be: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your university email often, as important communications from Financial
Aid and other offices will only be sent to this email.
- View your Registration Checklist to ensure that you have completed all items required
to register for classes. You may access this checklist by selecting "Registration"
in the Student tab in Self Service Carolina. You must provide proof of immunization and verification of your US citizenship status.
- Confirm your South Carolina residency status in the Student tab in Self Service Carolina by selecting "South Carolina Residency Certification".
This must be done in order to qualify for in-state tuition.
- Complete your FAFSA application and apply for available scholarships. Be sure to pay close attention to all scholarship and financial aid deadlines.
- Select a date to attend new student orientation.