Welcome to Lancer Nation! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new Lancer checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
New Lancer Checklist
Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math and foreign language courses. If you have not already completed these requirements, our placements will help determine which course(s) you need.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution (high school or college).
- If you would like to confirm receipt, email admissions at email@example.com or live chat.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Lancaster’s school code, 003426.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2021-22 application.
Attention 2021 Fall II Registrants
Students beginning online courses for Fall II on October 18th, 2021 have the option of attending one of two online orientation sessions. Click the preferred date below to register.
Students enrolling in courses beginning Spring 2022 should check back for Orientation updates later this fall.