Welcome to Lancer Nation! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new Lancer checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding the items below, please feel free to contact via live chat.
Register for Orientation
New Lancer Checklist
- If you haven’t already done so, complete your Citizenship verification form and send it to email@example.com.
- If you would like to check your status, email admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat.
- Submit a copy of your immunization records to email@example.com. These must be received by the end of your first semester.
- Verification of two MMR's is needed. (scanned and photo copies are accepted)
- Set up your account. (You will need the VIP ID from your acceptance letter to claim your account)
- Be sure to save your user name, user id, email and password.
- Visit Account Claiming Help Page if you need assistance.
- After your password creation, you will enroll your smartphone with the multifactor authentication (MFA). MFA is a security feature that requires you to verify your identity in two ways before you are allowed access to university systems. It is recommended you use the Duo Security App, which is a free app from the iTunes or Google Play Store and the recommended way to authenticate your account. Then Continue.
- After account is set-up, a new window will appear indicating your account is set-up. You will be able to access your personal information, financial, and academic information . Also access your University Email and Blackboard.
- If you have any issues with these steps, please contact IT at 803-313-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your SC Residency Certification Form in Self Service Carolina under the Admissions tab.
- If you would like to check your status, email@example.com or live chat.
Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math and foreign language courses. If you have not already completed these requirements, our placements will help determine which course(s) you need.
- Take your Math Placement.
- Sign up for your Foreign Language Placement.
- If you are a Fall 2022 registrant, you will take the foreign language placement at your orientation session.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution (high school or college).
- If you would like to confirm receipt, email admissions at email@example.com or live chat.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Lancaster’s school code, 003426.
- Please note: Students starting in the Fall 2022 semester must complete the 2022-23 application.
Attention 2022 Fall Registrants
Students beginning courses in Fall 2022 have the option of attending one of six in-person orientation sessions. Click the preferred date below to register.