Students will complete a two-week unpaid internship in August before Fall 2022 classes start, to become a USC Lancaster Student Ambassador. Ambassadors must commit to working 30 hours a semester in the Office of Admissions from August to December and January to May (Open Houses; November and March & following state holidays & campus closures.)
- Free Lancer gear.
- Free professional headshot
- Develop professional skills, including leadership, public speaking, and writing,
- Tone your marketing, social media, event planning, and public relations skills.
- Make connections with new and continuing students that last a lifetime.
- Networking opportunities with USCL Faculty and Staff
- Join the conversation to influence services in the Office of Admissions.
- Attend exciting events with the opportunity for some travel.
- Earn volunteer hours.
- Receive early advisement for Spring 2023.
- Receive enhancement experience towards Graduation with Leadership Experience in Professional and Civic Engagement.
- Complete admissions application and been admitted for Fall term.
- Complete digital application. Application closes June 21st
- Two References
- Interviews are at the beginning of July.
- Must be available for the 2-week training in August.
- Must register for new student orientation, attend, and register for Fall courses.
- Must schedule at minimum 30 working hours a semester.
- Must work Fall 2022 Open House and Spring 2023 Open House. Events included in 30 hours.
- Must be registered in at least six credit hours per semester for the Fall and Spring.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Complete the Application
Question or Concerns?
Please contact Mrs. Karlee Christian.