There is Still Time to Sign Up for Summer Classes!
Contact Financial Aid - My USC Lancaster | University of South Carolina at 803 - 313 - 7068 to discuss Summer aid options
Summer 2021 Sessions Available:
Summer II (June 6 - 28th)
Summer III (July 6 - 28th)
Summer V (July 6 - July 28th)
Who is my Academic Advisor?
Are you a new freshman or transfer student starting in Fall 2021? You will be advised during new Lancer Orientation.
Are you a continuing Lancer? Please check your USCL email for information about your Academic Advisor.
An email was sent to all Lancers with the name and contact information of their Academic Advisor.
Don’t see the email? Don’t worry! Email email@example.com and we will resend the correspondence.
Interested in learning more about Palmetto College online degree programs or who wish to apply to those programs?
803-313-7143 (please leave a message and your call will be returned)
Already admitted to the Organizational Leadership or Liberal Studies online programs and have questions about advising, courses, scheduling, and other matters?
Sign up to meet with an advisor!
If you are planning to progress into Upper Division, you will be receiving advising information during your Upper Division Orientation.
Pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Courtney Catledge.
Preparing for BSN Advisement
- Log in Using computer for the zoom meeting (please no cell phones)
- Log in to Self-Service Carolina.
- Complete math (algebra) and Foreign Language placement prior to appointment.
- Assure you have no holds on your record/account.
- Log into blackboard and look under organization to make sure you are on the lower division BSN blackboard organization. If you do not see this listed, please email Ms. Kelana Lockhart at firstname.lastname@example.org and request she add you prior to your appointment.
- Review BSN curriculum worksheet and come prepared list of desired classes for both summer and fall.
- Review USC CON undergraduate and Handbook signature form. Please go to the USC Lancaster Lower division blackboard site listed in organizations. Click on documents, then USC CON undergraduate handbook. You will find links to the handbook as well as the handbook signature form. Please upload your signed form prior to your advising appt.
- Submit completed parallel plan. Should be completed during Nurs 112. Please go to the USC Lancaster Lower division blackboard site listed in organizations. Click on documents, parallel plan assignment to upload your completed parallel plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each student has a time ticket which allows them to be able to register. To view your time ticket, you must visit your Self Service Carolina account. You can find this information under the student tab, select registration, and it is listed under Registration Notices and Holds option, Select Spring 2021 and your time ticket will be listed as below.
You can pay online through Self Service Carolina or in USC Lancaster Business Office. Business Office hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. The Business Office only accepts cash, checks and money orders. Credit card payments are only accepted through the online payment portal. Visit the Business Office for more information.
Students on academic probation are required to attend an academic coaching session. These sessions are meant to establish a plan for success. We will discuss your strengths, set goals, and review resources. Once the session is completed, the registration hold will be lifted on your account. Make your academic coaching appointment today with Elaine Connor or Asheley Schryer!
|Resource Title||Resource/ Video Link|
|Viewing Registration Status & Holds||Video: Viewing Registration Status and Holds|
|How to Search for Classes||Video: How to Search for Classes|
|Calculating Semester GPA||Video: Calculating Semester GPA|
|Undergraduate Academic Bulletin||View the Undergraduate Academic Bulletin|
|UofSC Advising Syllabus||UofSC Advising Syllabus [pdf]|
|DegreeWorks Planner Introduction||Video: DegreeWorks Planner Introduction|
|Running the DegreeWorks Audit||Video: Running the DegreeWorks Audit|
|Using the DegreeWorks 'What If' Tool||Video: Using the DegreeWorks What If Tool|
|Using the DegreeWorks 'Look Ahead' Tool||Video: Using the DegreeWorks Look Ahead Tool|
|Common Holds and Restrictions||Common Holds and Course Restrictions [pdf]|
|How To Drop a Course||Video: How to Drop a Course|
|Before You Drop a Course|
|How to Register for Classes Using Self Service Carolina||Video: How to Register for Classes using Self Service Carolina|
|How to Register for Classes Using Schedule Planner|
|How to View Your Unofficial Academic Transcript||Video: How to View your Unofficial Academic Transcript|
|Student Profile Overview||Video: Student Profile Overview|
|Student Tab Overview||Video: Student Tab Overview|