The Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs Office provides service to both incoming and
current students regarding how to apply for and maintain eligibility requirements
for student financial aid.
The Palmetto College Central Financial Aid Office is a centralized resource for students attending any of the four Palmetto College
campuses. On their website you can find out more about the types of aid available
and the eligibility requirements. We have links to all of their pages below.
Academics and Financial Aid
Presentations about Financial Aid
- Available on October 1st, 2017
- File using 2016 income tax information
- Priority deadline April 1st
- Fall Deadline August 1st, 2018 (after this you may not be awarded before the bill comes due)
- Not able to afford your books without a loan? Apply for our $300 Scholarship.
- Don't pay for the FAFSA, it is free!
- Don't pay for help to apply for other Financial Aid. We do it for free!
- Don't share your SSN or FSA ID with anyone you do not trust.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals Deadlines
- Fall - Priority Deadline: August 1st; Final Deadline: August 24th
- Spring – Priority Deadline: December 1st ; Final Deadline: January 13th
- Summer - Priority Deadline: April 1st; Final Deadline: June 1st
- Appeal Forms can be found here.
- If you had Pell Grant in Fall and Spring you can now also get it in summer!
- Application will be available on Self Service Carolina by April 1st
- Priority deadline May 1st ; Final Deadline June 1st
- More Information
- SC Residents in Dual Enrollment Courses taking 6 or more credit hours in a single
semester are eligible for Lottery Tuition Assistance
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Packet (admissions, citizenship, immunization, residency)
- Complete the High School Lottery Tuition Assistance Program Forms
- Fall - Priority deadline: September 15th; Final Deadline: September 25th
- Spring - Priority deadline: December 15th; Final Deadline: January 15th
- Summer – Priority deadline: April 15th; Final Deadline: May 15th