Our team is available to chat with you online Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Choose the department you would like to chat with:
Our Admissions team helps with:
- Applying for admission to USC Lancaster.
- Your application or admissions status.
- Submitting your citizenship and immunization documents.
- Your residency or citizenship status.
- FERPA waivers.
Our Advisors help with:
- Planning your course schedule.
- Degree paths and career opportunities.
- Assisting with holds on your SSC account which prevent course registration
- Hardship Withdrawal Requests.
- SAP appeals
Our Counseling Services Team helps with:
- scheduling free counseling appointments with a USC Lancaster personal counselor.
- helping you gain access to resources for a healthy wellbeing.
Our Dual Enrollment team helps with:
- Applying for dual enrollment admission.
- Submitting dual enrollment paperwork.
- Registering for USC Lancaster dual enrollment courses.
Our Registrar helps with:
- Reclaiming your SSC account information.
Our Financial Aid team helps with:
- Completing your FAFSA.
- Scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Your financial aid status or award.
Our Student Life team helps with:
- New student orientation.
- Taking your math and foreign language tests.
- Setting up your SSC account.
- Student leadership opportunities on campus.
- Student groups and organizations.
Our Business Office team helps with:
- Questions about your USCL bill.
- Setting up payment plans.
Our Disability Service team helps with:
- Granting accommodations to the classroom and university environment.
For all other questions, please click here for contact options.