Before your advising session, please complete the following:
- Claim your account.
- Setup DUO mobile (multifactor authentication) on your phone.
- Register for and complete the Math Placement Test (MAP). Advisement will be delayed if the math placement if not completed.
- You will complete the Foreign Language Placement at your orientation session.
- Check my.sc.edu > Student > Student Profile for any holds. Any Hold will delay enrollment into classes.
- If you plan to have a guest join in your advising session, please complete the FERPA form. Be sure to include your advisor’s name and email.
Meet Your Advisor
To make an appointment with your advisor for fall semester, you will first need to register for orientation. Once your orientation registration is complete, you will receive a link to your advisor’s calendar.