Open Advisement and Registration
- Summer/ Fall 2022 course registration begins March 14th
Who is my Academic Advisor?
Fall 2022 Freshman or Transfer Students
Students entering Fall 2022 will be advised and registered with one of our first year advisors. We ask that these students sign up for a New Lancer Orientation session. Once registered for New Lancer Orientation an advisement link will be sent to you in the confirmation email.
Spring 2022 Freshman or New Transfer
An email will be sent to your university email mid- September to confirm your intended major along with provide you with your academic advisor.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning to progress into Upper Division, you will be receiving advising information during your Upper Division Orientation.
Preparing for BSN Advisement
- Log in Using computer for the zoom meeting (please no cell phones)
- Log in to Self-Service Carolina.
- Complete math (algebra) and Foreign Language placement prior to appointment.
- Assure you have no holds on your record/account.
- Log into blackboard and look under organization to make sure you are on the lower division BSN blackboard organization. If you do not see this listed, please email Ms. Kelana Lockhart at email@example.com and request she add you prior to your appointment.
- Review BSN curriculum worksheet and come prepared list of desired classes for both summer and fall.
- Review USC CON undergraduate and Handbook signature form. Please go to the USC Lancaster Lower division blackboard site listed in organizations. Click on documents, then USC CON undergraduate handbook. You will find links to the handbook as well as the handbook signature form. Please upload your signed form prior to your advising appt.
- Submit completed parallel plan. Should be completed during Nurs 112. Please go to the USC Lancaster Lower division blackboard site listed in organizations. Click on documents, parallel plan assignment to upload your completed parallel plan.
Interested in learning more about Palmetto College online degree programs or who wish to apply to those programs?
803-313-7143 (please leave a message and your call will be returned)
Already admitted to the Organizational Leadership or Liberal Studies online programs and have questions about advising, courses, scheduling, and other matters?
Sign up to meet with an advisor!
Are you a returning or first-time dual enrollment student? For information about advising, visit Dual Enrollment - USC Lancaster | University of South Carolina.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each student has a time ticket which allows them to be able to register. To view your time ticket, you must visit your Self Service Carolina account. You can find this information under the student tab, select registration, and it is listed under Registration Notices and Holds option, Select Spring 2021 and your time ticket will be listed as below.
You can pay online through Self Service Carolina or in USC Lancaster Business Office. Business Office hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. The Business Office only accepts cash, checks and money orders. Credit card payments are only accepted through the online payment portal. Visit the Business Office for more information.
Students on academic probation are required to attend an academic coaching session. These sessions are meant to establish a plan for success. We will discuss your strengths, set goals, and review resources. Once the session is completed, the registration hold will be lifted on your account. Make your academic coaching appointment today!
|Resource Title||Resource/ Video Link|
|Viewing Registration Status & Holds||Video: Viewing Registration Status and Holds|
|How to Search for Classes||Video: How to Search for Classes|
|How To Drop a Course||Video: How to Drop a Course|
|Before You Drop a Course|
|How to Register for Classes Using Self Service Carolina||Video: How to Register for Classes using Self Service Carolina|
|How to Register for Classes Using Schedule Planner|