- Ed Gatzke
- Associate Director for Technology Pedagogy,
Center for Teaching Excellence
- September 20, 2012
- Thur 12:30pm - 1:45pm
- Center for Teaching Excellence
Thomas Cooper Library, Room L511
Do you want to move to electronic presentations for lectures? Have you struggled with making professional quality PowerPoint presentations? Are you looking for a few new ideas on how to present content using PowerPoint? Join us for a discussion on a variety of topics, including:
- basic suggestions for PowerPoint lecture presentations
- use of "Slide Master" for consistent slide formatting
- innovative ideas for content beyond bullet point lists
- an introduction to PowerPoint drawing and animation tools.
About the Facilitator
Ed Gatzke, Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering, is Associate Director for Technology Pedagogy at the Center for Teaching Excellence. He uses various emerging technologies in his courses both for lectures and hands-on experimental labs. Ed also works with First Lego League to introduce younger students robotics and computer programming.